Review & Info About Each
Ear Training (ET) Program
- This Side -
Paid ET - Desktop:
Free ET - Desktop:
ET for iPad
Ear Training Books & DVD's:
For the lowest postage fees, first choose your nearest country:
My top choice for
Ear Training Online:
classy, intercative & affordable
My top choice for
Ear Training Games:
unique, clever & addictive
THE BEST METRONOME
Peterson BBS-1 Wireless Pulsating Metronome
The ONLY Metronome That Delivers The Beat To The BODY
When studying music, the next important thing after good pitch is a strong sense of time
As a matter of fact, it is my experience, that time is an even bigger problem for music students than pitch.
What is undisputed is this: To be a successful musician, you need both.
So, let me ask you a couple of questions:
Where do you think that uncanny sense of time comes from?
The answer is:
It comes from the soul, the heart, the brain, in other words: the INSIDE!
And how does the "old fashioned" metronome deliver the time?
Through your eyes and ears, from the outside.
Similar to perfect pitch, some people are born with a natural sense of time, but most have to learn it.
It therefore makes sense, that if you have to use a metronome to teach you time, you might as well use the one that delivers it where you most need it.
More reasons why you need to consider the Peterson BBS-1 BodyBeat:
- The "common" metronome forces you to listen to the click (if you are an auditory person), when you should be focusing completely on your sound. Therefore your attention is always in "split" mode.
- That same metronome makes you look at the blinking light (if you are a visual learner), when your full attention should be on reading the music. Again, divided focus.
- With the BodyBeat the time/beat is delivered silently to your body via the attached Vibe Clip, you therefore feel it on the inside.
- The visual and auditory channels of your learning experience are suddenly free of clutter. Imagine the potential of this on your music studies.
- Professional players: throw away your headphones and problems associated with using clicks in recording situations, whether you are a solo artist or conducting a band or orchestra.
- The new BBS-1 Sync allows an unlimited number of performers - each with a BBS-1 - to feel the same beat through wireless connectivity.
- Use a "Tempo Map" (free application from the Peterson website) to store the tempo variations from a whole score in the BBS-1.
- FCC approved. No interference when used by multiple groups in the same area.
- Use the audible click or blinking light if you prefer.
- Output for headphones or PA system.
- Pocketsize design.
- Backlit, high-contrast LCD display.
- Tempo tap lets you enter the beat on-the-fly.
- Audio Tuner built in, 7 octave full chromatic range, adjustable concert "A", speaker and volume control.
- More data and features of the BBS-1 Sync can be accessed HERE
USA & Canada: US$100.98
United Kingdom: (£104.41)
(out of 5 notes)
|Peterson BodyBeat BBS-1 Sync Single & Group User|
|USA & Canada||Peterson BBS-1 Sync Pulsing Wireless Metronome|
|UK||Peterson BBS-1 Sync Pulsing Wireless Metronome|
You can order/purchase the BBS-1 only from these music stores:
In Sydney: Pro Guitar and Sound and Wild Horse Guitars
In Melbourne: Deluxe Guitars
In Perth: Concept Music
Stay Updated About The Latest In Ear Training & Music Theory, Join:
Helpful Hints How To Train
Your Ear Successfully
- This Side -
Stay Updated Join "George's Combo"
Ear Training Tips
Ear Training Exercises
Ear Training Games
Over 50 Audio Files
FREE - to help you get started quickly and follow a focused and productive step by step routine ...
Ear Training Videos
Music Theory Info:
Circle of 5ths
Scales & Intervals
A whole lot of handy tables, lists & musical examples to expand your knowledge of music theory ...
There is only one metronome on the market today that delivers the beat where you most need it ...
- Can You Learn Perfect Pitch?
- Relative Pitch Training
- How To Become A Better Musician
- The Best Metronome For Learning Time
- The Circle Of Fifths Explained
- How To Transcribe Music With Ease
- Time In Music (and the leaf on the stream)
- Intervals Music And How To Learn Them Quickly
- Ear Training Online, A Stuffy Old Affair?
- Ear Training Pitch Without A Hitch