Tables & Charts
EAR TRAINING PRACTICE, TIPS & GAMES
Feel Free To Use The Information In These Pages
To Help You With Ear Training Practice
And Music Theory In General
This Is Some Of The Content In Tips 1 - 5:
- Tip 1: How to test your musical hearing before you start and why singing is by far the best way to internalize pitch.
- Tip 2: How to become a wizard with the humble Major Scale.
- Tip 3: Use the major scale to easily understand and hear the 7 basic "inside" intervals and then progress to the "outside" ones with confidence.
- Tip 4: How to learn to recognize the sound of chords.
- Tip 5: How to play ear training games with your favourite music and use a free online tool to create a 3 part voice recording.
- Tips 2-5: Lots of easy to understand explanations and audio examples to show you the way.
Plus These Valuable Music Theory Basics:
- The Circle of Fifths explained.
- Guide Tones, what are they and how to use them.
- All Major Scales in detail.
- All Major Scales Modes in detail.
- Melodic Minor Scale Chart.
- Diatonic & Chromatic Intervals Table.
- The ultimate Intervals Name Finder.
- A handy Chord Name Finder.
- Diatonic Chord Progression.
- Melodic Minor Scale Chords.
This is an ongoing project and there will be more interesting information for music students on a regular basis.
If you wish to be notified when new content is being added,
become a voluntary member of
by filling in the form below.
To prevent spam, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please click the link inside it to show that you are a real person.
To go back to the Ear Training Online main page, click HERE
To go to TIP 1, click HERE
Go to the TOP of this page